Lilypie

Friday, January 22, 2010

Ready for Cooper!

3 Weeks from today is my scheduled c-section! Things have been crazy busy but seem to be going ok. I just got home from a routine check up and things are progressing fairly quickly! I am 1 cm dilated and 90% effaced. We all hope that he can hold out for at least another 2 weeks. I requested an ultrasound, since I had to go through that uncomfortable procedure, and my doctor happily did the ultrasound. He is definitely still a boy! He weighs approximately 6.5 pounds. His head is way, way, way down into my pelvis...we couldn't even get a good view of his face because he was down too far (that explains the constant pain down there). He has chubby cheeks that are easily seen on the screen! He loves to suck on his arm...every time we have had an ultrasound done, his arm is over his face and you can see his lips just sucking away at it! I hope he doesn't come out with hickeys! But maybe that means he'll be a good eater. He still is moving all over the place and my belly never really looks completely round anymore. I am tired and extremely anxious to hold our little man and kiss his squishy cheeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment