Lilypie

Monday, August 10, 2009

BABY #2 ON THE WAY!!

Since you all are reading this, you have heard our GREAT news!! Brady and I are expecting our second child on February 18th 2010! We have never been more excited than we are now. So I'll just take you through the past three months:

We found out I was pregnant on June 18th 2009! We were so excited that we called our good friends, Travis and Alisha, and then celebrated!!

A few weeks into July, I was diagnosed with having a kidney stone...not fun!! However, we did get to see our little "peanut" with my first visit to the ER and everything looked great!

3 weeks later I passed my kidney stone!

2 days after I passed my kidney stone, we had a little scare. I had started bleeding really bad and headed straight to the doctors office. Everything seemed fine and we got to see our baby this time!! He or She is no longer a "peanut"!
Now I am 12 weeks along and headed into my second trimester! Hopefully it's not as eventful as the first :) I have been feeling great ever since I passed that kidney stone and I hope that it continues to be a wonderful experience.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats you guys! I just can't wait for October to know if it's a boy or a girl. That'll mean you're also half way done. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow your 12 weeks already? I am so happy we were the first to know!! Ah I love you guys! I can't wait to follow this blog and get updates on your baby since we aren't in the same city as you guys.

    ReplyDelete