Lilypie

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

15 weeks...tomorrow

Well, I am one week away from being 4 months pregnant. Things are going surprisingly well (much better than last time)!!

Somethings that are not picture perfect is the nausea 24/7. With the nausea I lost 5 pounds in one week and haven't checked my weight since but I'm sure it hasn't increased much if at all. I can NOT be around raw chicken. The smell of it cooking, looking at it or tasting it makes me gag Another thing I have found I can't be around is anything grape! Brady LOVES grape kool-aid and I have actually thrown up from the smell of it. So anything grape is not allowed near my nose. I have had to wear maternity clothes since I am no longer able to squeeze into my regular jeans...but this is a good thing since it shows that Baby Ellis is growing!

Other than the nausea and sensitivity to foods...I have been GREAT!! We are anxious for things to start becoming more exciting. I haven't felt the baby yet (that I know of) and I can't wait to get out of the stage where I look like I could be over weight. My own grandmother told me "either you're pregnant or you're letting yourself go"! I was shocked at the comment but it's a good thing she told me that AFTER I had told her I was pregnant.

We bought this little baby a cute Michigan onesie. It can go either gender and Brady was anxious to finally be able to buy a cute little Michigan outfit.

Well, that's all for now. I have my 4 month check up on the 9th so hopefully everything is going well! I will post pictures later when I get some uploaded...

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kels! I'm glad to hear everythings going well! I love reading your blog your always so uplifting! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to follow your pregnancy through this blog since I can't be there with you!!! It was so good to see you! Love you and baby Ellis too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE are so excited for you guys! I totally hear you on the nausea part. I think I'm finally starting to get over it although there are a few things that still make me gag. How fun that we're due like right around the same time. Are you guys going to find out what you're having? If so you'll have to let us know. Tucker and I are dying to find out. That's cute you got the baby a Michigan onesie...Tagg and Katie got us an I love NY one and it's adorable. I wish the baby was already here so he/she can wear it. I hope you're feeling better. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amanda! I am very excited we are due so close to each other...and actually even closer because my c-section is going to be scheduled around the 11th and not the 18th :) I am finally getting over the nausea part which is so nice! I still gag about 10 times a day and sometimes it's for no reason at all. It's really strange but the doctor said it's normal and that I must have a very sensitive gag reflex. It's so humiliating when it happens in front of people! We are also VERY anxious to find out what we're having. We find out on October 2! I don't think that it could come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete