Lilypie

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ultrasound Date

Well, our original ultrasound was to be on October 2 but due to a school trip that day I had to reschedule our appointment. Brady has been sick the past two days and we wanted to make sure he didn't have the flu/swine flu (it's been going around here). He was tested negative AND our doctor said I could come in this coming Thursday for an ultrasound! I will be exactly 18 weeks along but he said that should be fine! We are SOO excited to finally know what we're having! So stay tuned for another update by the end of this week :)

2 comments:

  1. I am soooo excited for you! ..you look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! That's so exciting!! I can't wait to hear what you're having!!! :)

    Hope Brady feels better, too!

    ReplyDelete