Lilypie

Monday, December 14, 2009

10 Reasons I know I'm pregnant

I would like to share my top 10 things that I have noticed over the past 30 weeks:

10. I now have a reason to sleep whenever I want for however long I want!
9. Brady looks at me funny when I crave carbonated drinks
8. I wake up every morning around 3:30 to empty my bladder (and I'm not joking about the time either. It's always within 10 minutes of 3:30)
7. No one can stop me from eating!
6. There's an extra pillow on our bed that is used to help support my hips
5. There are water bottles everywhere around our house and I forget where I put them (SEE NUMBER 4)
4. I seem to forget EVERYTHING and find myself asking Brady all the time where things are
3. Kidney stones are one of the worst things I have ever had to endure
2. I get to stuff my bra with something called "nursing pads!"
and...
1. People comment on my "cute" belly. Any other time it would just be a "fat" belly and how dare someone say anything about that!

2 comments:

  1. haha I love your list you are to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are by far the toughest pregnant person I have ever met. And at least you have a good excuse for forgetting things...I am just losing my brain for no reason. Loved the list, and your belly IS really cute!

    ReplyDelete