Lilypie

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

About 2 months to go!

Well, things have been going pretty great with Cooper. He's very active and loves to play with my bladder! He keeps growing and it's so fun to feel him and watch him move around in my belly. Brady is able to feel him whenever, which makes it more exciting for him. I am 29 weeks pregnant and about 8-9 weeks to go (depends on the c-section date)! We have a doctor's appointment this Friday to set the date! I am so anxious to finally meet this little boy of ours!
His room is slowly being put together. Right now Brady is painting, the crib is put together, we have a rocker, the changing table is still in the box and all the clothes we have are in the closet hanging up. We bought some curtains to go up over the windows and that's about it! I will not be posting any pictures until it is done.

1 comment:

  1. Oh your pregnant belly is so cute! I am so excited for you! It is weird to think of you looking like that since I haven't been around you. I am glad you posted pictures of yourself. Post more please!!

    ReplyDelete