Lilypie

Monday, December 28, 2009

32 weeks!

Today I had a routine check up before we head to Hawaii for 10 days. I am measuring at 30 weeks and the little guy is breech! It's a good thing I will be having a c-section. Things seem to be going great and I can't complain about that!

His room is coming along very very slowly. We're still trying to transition the "spare/collect all" bedroom to a nursery and it's taking longer than we would have liked. It's amazing to me how much junk two people can collect over the years!

Once we get back from Hawaii I will be starting school and the crazy schedule starts up again. I will be going to class 2 days a week, clinical at the hospital 2 days a week, online classes AND two doctor's appointments of my own a week. My doctor wants to monitor me closely since I went into preterm labor with my last pregnancy, which means one office visit with him and an addition non-stress test every week! On the upside...I get to hear our little man's heart beat many many times and will be taken care of if something doesn't seem right.

So, with 7 weeks left I feel pretty great and I'm still pretty small! Hopefully that means less baby weight that I need to loose once he's born :)

No comments:

Post a Comment