Lilypie

Monday, October 19, 2009

Grateful

Have I mentioned how much I am enjoying this pregnancy?? I am sooo grateful to finally have a healthy baby that is growing and kicking me like craZy!  Last night Brady and I were laying in bed just watching my belly move with all of his kicks and punches and we were discussing how our love for each other created a human that is growing INSIDE of me. It's such a miracle how things seem to work and it blows my mind how perfectly everything has to happen. How can anyone deny a Higher Power after being pregnant? The experiences that I have lived through as a mother has strengthened my testimony of the gospel and I feel a greater appreciation of the sacrifice that God gave His only begotten Son. I can't even imagine how difficult it must have been. For all you mother's out there...be grateful for all the experiences (either good or bad) that you have gone or going through. You never know when you are taking something for granted until it's gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment