Lilypie

Monday, October 12, 2009

Pictures

We finally have taken some pictures of our growing little girl. I don't really enjoy having them taken of me but I regret not taking them with our first...so I guess this is a good way to make Brady take some! And of course my Mom needs to see pictures so here's just about everything we have for our little girl for her to see

21 weeks

First clothes that we bought specifically for a girl! It has a matching hat that goes with it.

Cute little blue jeans that have a lining it them so they'll be warm in February.

Fun burp cloths that Tara made us! Brady LOVES them!

I've been feeling pretty awesome these past few weeks! I am exhausted all the time and my hips are out of place but it's tolerable. I had my first 12 hour clinical this past week and I think I handled the long hours running around on my feet pretty well! The nurses didn't even know I was pregnant until some patient asked me :)

2 comments:

  1. You look GREAT!! Isn't it so fun to start buying little things...especially for a girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute! That's so exciting for you guys...I'm so glad Brady got to feel her kick...Tucker finally felt our little guy and it just makes it so much more real. I hope everything keeps going well with school. You're amazing that you do it all. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete