Lilypie

Friday, October 16, 2009

SUrpRiSE!!

Today we had another check up on our growing little baby. Everything looks PERFECT-except for one tiny little thing... our little girl suddenly became our little boy!! We are SO excited and shocked at the same time. It's kind of sad that we've been calling him a her for the past month, bought some girl stuff, and had everything figured out for a little girl. My mom even sent me this huge box full of adorable things she's made in the last month. I'm kind of disappointed that we are no longer thinking pinks and purples, but super excited that our handsome boy is healthy and growing strong! AND we are 100% sure it's a boy this time...it's no mistaking his man parts!

I wasn't going to post a picture of his boy parts but I felt that I needed to prove that it's a boy for sure.

1 comment:

  1. That is crazy! I bet that was a big shock! But I am so excited. Evie and him can be friends! I guess you'll have to save all the girl things for later. I almost started her lavender hat last week but good thing I didn't. What do you like more, blues or greens or...?

    ReplyDelete