Lilypie

Monday, October 5, 2009

Half Way!

Things are AMAZING! I still keep growing and so does she. The morning sickness is pretty much under control except for the early mornings that I need to get up for clinical (which is around 5). But it doesn't last very long and Zofran has become a great friend of mine. I don't leave the house without it! Heartburn is still a major factor in my everyday life but it's something that I can handle and of course a little Prilosec goes a long way! I am always super tired which means bedtime can't come quick enough in our house...although it still seems to be around 12 because of school work. I still have not craved anything yet - which I have learned in my Nursing class that a craving means I'm lacking something in my diet - so I must be feeding this baby girl okay. I guess the only thing I can't seem to get enough of is water - I am constantly feeling thirsty even though I drink about 5-6 bottles of water a day. Sweets are also NOT on my grocery list...they make me feel terrible which is odd because every girl LOVES sweets.

Brady was FINALLY able to feel her kick this weekend. Anytime that he would try she would stop moving so we were pretty excited that he was able to feel how strong his little girl is. After a few strong kicks he goes "that's my girl!" He will be a wonderful daddy! He is so amazing and is just as excited as I am! After this little girl is born, I have about 6 weeks left of school until I graduate. During that time, Brady will be home to take care of her and help around the house. He is pretty excited that he gets this opportunity to stay home and spend a great deal of time with her. I am pretty jealous but I will have lots of time once I graduate!

So that's about it. I don't have any recent pictures to update you with but I will get some soon!

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! How exciting I'm so glad to hear your doing well. That's so great Brady can finally feel her!! Good luck :) I love the updates!!
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete